Pages

Kenzie Boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sherman

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 30 September 2013

Tuna Spaghetti

Dinner yesterday ~ Simple tuna spaghetti

Ingredients: Mixed vege, canned tuna, onions, tomatoes and cream of mushroom (not shown below).

Fry onions, tomatoes, mixed vege and tuna in (olive) oil, chuck in the can of mushroom cream, add half a can of water and let it simmer. Serve over (cooked) spaghetti.



Below is the "mini tuna casserole" that I packed to work. Less spaghetti and "over-flooded" sauce. Yummzzz

1 comment:

  1. I have made this too as spaghetti is really one of the easiest recipes on earth. I enjoy cooking in the kitchen now after my kitchen countertop repair which makes my kitchen looks so stylish and aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete