Pages

Kenzie Boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sherman

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 5 August 2013

Mini Banana Muffins (Recovered Post # 2 ~ 08.07.2013)


I made mini banana muffins on Sunday too but I didn't want to mix this post with my "Ordinary Sunday" post as it was already loaded with my food and kid's pictures and all.

I made the muffins after I cooked my braised 5-spice meat. Everyone was still napping and I was the only one awake. So why not make something so simple? It only took me less than 5 minutes to whip up the batter.

The batter (modified as I only want enough for two): 1.5 cup self raising flour, half cup brown sugar, half cup cooking oil, 1 egg, 1tsp baking powder and 2 bananas. Whip with fork, pour into my mini muffin tray and bake at 180 degrees until the muffins brown.

Simple?





No comments:

Post a Comment