Pages

Kenzie Boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sherman

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 16 August 2013

Kenzie Can Read & Sing

Am trying to impress a blogger mom who is giving out freebies in her blog. Hopefully she checks out my blog and will be impressed with Kenzie boy, and thus, select me as the winner! Hehe.

Video # 1 - Kenzie singing the alphabet song while arranging neatly (like OCD) the alphabet wooden chips
  


Video # 2 - Kenzie singing the fish song which goes like this: 1,2,3,4,5, once I caught a fish alive, 6,7,8,9,10, then I let it go again, why did you let it go, because it bit my finger so, which finger did it bite, this little finger on my right.


Video # 3 - Kenzie reading from the flash card


Video # 4 - Kenzie reading a long & full sentence from the flash card


Ok, don't misunderstand please. I am not a tiger mom. I don't force Kenzie to do stuffs he doesn't like.
*As if I can "make" him read/count if he is not a fast learner or if he hates it. Duh.

He is a naturally born smart kid (I think). He knows his A-Z's before 1 year old. He knows his numbers (up to 100) from 1.5 years onwards. He talks like a parrot from 1.5 years onwards. He listens when being spoken to and  concentrates when being taught. Tell him one time, and he remembers.

By the way, we don't really "teach" him stuffs. Only grandpa teaches him and writes stuff on the Doodle Pad. Grandpa draws words, pictures and numbers. We don't.

Well, Kenzie is still a normal boy who cries and sulks and makes my blood boil. Here's a video of him crying for no reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment