Pages

Kenzie Boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sherman

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 23 August 2013

Confession

Should I blog about this? Well, it's not a secret anymore if I publish this post. But I just could not keep it to myself any longer, haha.

Someone confessed on Wednesday that he has feelings for me. Woot! I still have "market value", haha. I would not reveal details such as his name, his position or whether or not he is married or single. You know, just in case.

I asked since when he was attracted to me and why. Afterall, we are adults, so we talk like adults. You know, like, talk about it. He said I am like the perfect girl, kinda like the superwoman, can cook, can work well. Duh, I told him anyone can cook. He said there's something about me...just something, you know what I mean?

I am contemplating whether or not to continue writing.

Ok, let's continue. He said he feels like he wants to see me everyday. And when he does, when he is near me or when I talk to him, his heart will beat faster. I am ROTFL! (Rolling On The Floor Laughing) OMG! Sales talk. You think I believe him?

Oh by the way, this is me, right now, right here. I dare not post my whole face because I feel fat and ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment